My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://standupandspeakoutblog.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Google
 
Web standupandspeakout.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Loretto Update

First, I would like to thank those who commented on my blog, especially the women who courageously spoke about their abortion experiences. There is no better or truer voice for the pro-life movement than those who have had abortions. Thank you for sharing your stories.

After the initial uproar and confusion over Ms. Bain's dismisal, things are now pretty much the same as always at Loretto, from my point of view. My friends are still my friends and, for the most part, people treat me as they did before.

One thing that I had not mentioned was that Loretto's administration has banned my mother from campus since October 16th. Obviously, we hope this can be resolved soon, especially since there are school events (such as the school play) that our family would like to attend.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home