My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://standupandspeakoutblog.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Google
 
Web standupandspeakout.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Political Compass Questionnaire


Today I took the political compass questionnaire here. First you answer questions on "how you see the country and the world, such as "I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong." And you have to say whether you strongly disagree, disagree, agree, or strongly agree. Next are questions on the economy, "personal social values", and so on. Many of the questions seemed very leading, so a couple of times I wished there was a space where I could type in my own answer.

So above is the result of my quiz. According to the quiz, I am neither right nor left, and am an authoritarian. Below is a chart of where several famous people would be:
It must mean something about the people that write this stuff when Bush is almost as far from the center as Saddam Hussein. Interesting.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home